take this, sister,

may it serve you well

you become a saint

jump.

Monday, September 11, 2006

the delinquent in me

remember those documentaries about the 'run-aways'?
the kids who endlessly torment their parents with their wayward behaviours, and then decide to cause even further heartbreak by running away from home.
and I think I heard much more more talk about running away, gangsters, self-mutilation back in secondary school. I think I remember attending some talk given by the police about gangsterism, and seeing some photos-which-make-you-squirm like arms detached from the body, bloody heads, chopped legs etc. but such terms are kinda passe right now. at least in university talk.

well, to be honest, I think I've ever had thoughts of running away/self-mutilation/suicide.
(gangsterism is out of the question of course. it'll just bring in more stress)

from all that stress showered on me once upon a time.

all these memories were sparked off after watching 'Get Rea!' just now, that documentary hosted by Diana Ser. she's pregnant! and she is one really good bilingualist.
they should screen this on Channel 5 and NOT on Channel News Asia where the reception I get from that channel is pretty bad... with a lot of 'ants' crawling around the screen.
thanks to denisesarabryan who mentioned abt this on her blog that reminded me of this very interesting series.
and so this was abt a home for wayward female teenagers, AG Home.
where the guy will use force on them if they cross certain boundaries.
like when this girl threatened to harm his wife, and he held her up by her neck.
but other than that, it seems the girls in the home really respect him a lot.

so that is all in the past, when I was young and foolish.

still waiting at 9:20 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment