Sunday, September 10, 2006
"It's like you're on pills."says J.Tan to me during our PC class.
but this is of course said with rather valid claims.
like how on one particular tuesday I was rather hyper and asked a couple of questions in all classes. and was just really excited abt the topics discussed. but J.Tan says I seem like I've been very hyper since school started.
probably it's the caffeine.or that I was truly interested in the topics discussed.or that it's cos I only have classes on 2 days of the week such that when I have school, I get really excited.
whatever it is, I think it's probably the exchange program that has brought about some changes in my attitude towards school. and somehow I feel like I view this world quite differently now. it's kinda amazing really. 'cos I thought I'm still the same-ol' person as I was before China. well well, i really like the changes i see now tho.
one of them being how things seem kinda clearer to me now. like how i see things in detail, instead of like before, where i viewed things as a whole.
anyhow, to a better future for all! =)
still waiting at 7:59 pm