Friday, October 06, 2006
WeakI think I have not exercised for about 2 months.
So all it took was a 15 minutes jog, a couple of passes from my badminton racket to WEI,
and I was TOTALLY knackered by 12 midnight.
anyway, the condition of the haze doesn't seem to be improving man.
every deep breath I took while jogging felt kinda... worrying.
like 1000 different types of pollutants and bacteria were entering my already weak immune system. like they were all ready to attack the alveoli in my lungs.
but it'll be cool if it got to the levels like those in the 1990s.
when school was cancelled. and we all had to stay at home. cos the PSI was almost 200?
a really busy weekend ahead, filled with more brainstorming and calculations, stayover in SCHOOL. i really got no life.
still waiting at 11:54 am
1 Comments
- at 12:42 am, October 08, 2006 i! sxc i! said...
let's go exercise together when the haze is not so bad k!
bad idea to jog now, and inhaling the bad air
